Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ship Station rates show lower than LIve Shipping with USPS???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ship Station rates show lower than LIve Shipping with USPS???

O.K. I know shipping is crazy right now, BUT...I'm getting a LOT of abandoned carts when people see the shipping rates via LIVE shipping with USPS.
    What's more puzzling is I have both the USPS API and Ship station keys connected and working just fine.
    HOW can I get Easy Cart to show the lower shipping rates as seen from my Ship station account?

We currently have USPS ALL which returns outrageously high rates for any shipping method, and customers have emailed us asking what kind of gold plated envelopes we are shipping in to justify those crazy high rates.
    For example: Our product weighs LESS than 1 ounce, it's very small and very light.We originally tried shipping via USPS First Class flat rate in a 5x7 poly bag shipper, but had to stop that since no tracking options there. So we switched to USPS Priority Mail 2-3 Day which is usually about $7.60-$8.10 to the lower 48 in the U.S. When our customers go to checkout and pay for shipping they are presented with
    rates of $10.45 or more to places in the U.S. that I can ship for $8.10 in Ship Station.
    HOW can we show our customers the best rates possible, so they quit abandoning their carts at checkout?
    We need the cheapest shipping rates in the U.S. (with tracking) otherwise we may have to shut or Easy Cart down and just continue selling on Amazon and Walmart like we currently so.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
Working...
X