Barcode, QR code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barcode, QR code

I'd like to be able to pull out my smartphone, Clint Eastwood style and shoot a Bar / QR code on a poster in the real world. Upon successful scan, the product would be sold/reserved or whatever from my easycart website, as I have decided what would happen from the admin section upon scan...

People would then pay by Google wallet on their phones. Or similar.

Stay smilin'

We have been working on a terminal solution, we don't have time right now, but we ultimately want to integrate it with actual hardware and scanners for in-store connection, so easycart could sell online + within a retail store and be connected this way to one system... the QR reader would come after that essentially.... which would be idea if I had a million minions running around working for me

Comment

I am about to make a deal with 7/11(in Thailand) on this one. Interested in connecting? I bet 7/11 corp have some coders who can make a quick cool plugin...

Comment

I appreciate the suggestion, but no, we are likely going to keep everythign in house and program ourselves... only way we can support it is if we make it... eventually

Comment

Working...
        X