Square Payments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Square Payments?

I would like to see the third party gateway Square implemented. I have found some documentation on their API at the link below.

We can look at square payments, but it may take a bit of time as we are currently working on V4. If this is something you are interested in investing in, we can talk about doing a custom payment solution for you and move it forward that way though.

Comment

I looked into this further. SquareUp only accepts online payments from their partners. Sadly, I won't be using the EasyCart software for this client. I may be able to use it on another project in the future.

Comment

True, though I think there may be some changes coming, and we are looking into them... thanks

Comment

I look forward to it!

Comment

I hope this goes through. I alternate solution (Weebly) just left me holding the bag when it didn't have any form of shipping calculator.

Comment

Have you ever looked at stripe.com? It is our favorite... live processing, no monthly fees, super simple online setup, and we integrated heavily with their subscription system.... low fees per transaction, just a really good platform.

Comment

Originally posted by jjones View Post
                Have you ever looked at stripe.com? It is our favorite... live processing, no monthly fees, super simple online setup, and we integrated heavily with their subscription system.... low fees per transaction, just a really good platform.
                I have, however all of my client's point of sale equipment (register, printer, drawer) is square. Stripe, sadly will not work for me.

I was hoping for a web solution that would integrate with my client's square product catalog and inventory, yet allow me to create a customized website for my client. Square has a web shop, but it is basically nothing more than a list of goods.
                Last edited by JayM; 05-05-2016, 11:49 AM. Reason: Addendum

Comment

Would love to see Square integration as well

Comment

Working...
                  X