Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backorder button

Dear (best) team!
    Is it possible (or in a future version) to have a color different (and customized as the standard "order" button) for the "backorder button"?
    That could be more clear for the customer to see that the product isn't in stock and for us too .

Thanks !

good idea, it can likely be set very easily with some targeted CSS though, and add to the advanced settings -> custom CSS section of easycart.

Comment

I would also love an option for customers to 'back order' an item that is out of stock as many of our products we bake weekly and stock levels vary.

Although it does pose additional questions - a way of estimating when stock will be back (date, or '1 week', etc.)? split orders? hold order until stock is back on shelf? Can the customer decide that at checkout or do we contact them to confirm?

Can of worms for the dev team

Comment

We actually have a backorder system now, just edit a product and go to shipping setup for that product, you can turn on back ordering, and even leave a custom message like 'Expected delivery in 2-3 weeks' or whatever you want to say.

The orders will still process and people will pay for the product, they just now know they are backordering...

Comment

I posted this days ago with no response. We can not get the Advanced: options to update prices. Is there something we are doing wrong? If I use a Basic, it updates the prices fine but does not help us with the requirements of using the Advanced.

Comment

We do not check here on community forums very often, they are really for community interaction and a way for folks like yourself to help others out... It sounds like you need support from a tech here, so I would suggest really jumping to www.wpeasycart.com/my-account and submit a secure support ticket. This way we can collect login info, see examples and look at your site.

Especially with advanced option sets, there is a ton of things to look at and we can spot easily if we just have a ticket and can login rather than guessing here on forums.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jjones View Post
              We actually have a backorder system now, just edit a product and go to shipping setup for that product, you can turn on back ordering, and even leave a custom message like 'Expected delivery in 2-3 weeks' or whatever you want to say.

The orders will still process and people will pay for the product, they just now know they are backordering...
              amazing! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X