inventory management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inventory management

Could you not install something that would allow us to look up inventory via model numbers and/or categories as well as allow us to do a bulk edit such as price changes right there in the product management menu? The drill down would make it so much easier when dealing with 1000+ skus. This way we can change prices for sales or drops, etc.

One thing you can do right now, is export, mass edit in excel the prices, import and it should take effect... It works and it is hard to develop mass bulk editing when a very small percentage of users really request it becuase a bulk of users have 100 or less products... I see the need for it, but it's a matter of getting enough development resources to create such tooling. thanks

Comment

I've seen a tone of answers that say download excel file edit and re-import. I cannot find how/where to download. In previous versions I've had no issues, but for some reason I cannot find the backup option anymore, nor can I find any answers to how to to export. Please help.

Comment

So to export products, you just go to your WP EasyCart -> Products panel. You can multi-select products on this list view and there is a pulldown at the top to let you export products to CSV. You can export all products, or a page of products, you can filter products and export, this way you get pretty precise about what you are exporting. Making mass changes is easy in a CSV or spreadsheet, then importing that CSV using the same process. Here is a good picture of the area: http://docs.wpeasycart.com/wp-easyca...ction=products

Comment

Working...
        X