This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Mobile App Status

We are always looking to develop platform specific apps and we currently have the following available for the WP EasyCart.
    Note: These apps are only available to Premium Edition users.

Apple iPad = Currently Available on iTunes

Apple iPhone = Currently Available on iTunes

Android Tablets = Currently Available on Play Network

Android Phones = Currently Available on Play Network

PC and Mac Desktops = Currently available right now (click here for latest)

We are continuing our development of apps to allow administration for the EasyCart through native devices for a seamless ability to manage your system. While many use web based or cloud based tools, having native tools is faster, more responsive, and more personal to devices in our opinion.

We will update this roadmap as soon as we have more information or release a new app.

thanks

Just a quick update on the development of apps... We have our ipad and our android apps now capable of using the OS image browser for image uploads. This allows you now to control every aspect of the easycart admin console from tablets. As improvements are being made to the AIR platform and more native extensions are added, we will continue to seek new and better methods to improve our apps and their performances.

Comment

Am I doing something terribly wrong or does the mobile app just not work at all? There is no documentation anywhere on it but it does not allow me to connect to my card from my Android phone. I put in my website dasgraphix.com and my username and password. nothing works.

Comment

got this to work after resetting passwords and using forum username and pass

Comment

• sierranevadasupply
          sierranevadasupply commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm having the same problem, but changing the user name and password made no difference on my Galaxy SII. I can't use my forum name because it is not an e-mail address. Any suggestions?

Just a quick note, all of the mobile apps use the easycart usernames and passwords and accounts found in easycart admin -> store admin -> accounts. Any 'administrator' account can then access the admin apps for ipad, android, desktkop, etc.

In no way does easycart use wordpress logins, which sometimes people confuse them with.

Comment

Appreciative! These all would be the good platform specific apps for the WP EasyCart. To get designed and developed all type of mobile apps please also visit http://leadconcept.com/ also providing services in web design and development, graphic design, custom software development and web hosting.

Comment

There are a number of things I can't do on the iPad app, these include add images to products, and set up a promotion(not able to select dates from drop down box)

Comment

The images should look to the camera roll for images, at least on our test ipads that is how we have it working...

I know the date picker is very annoying, we are going to remove that in upcoming version 4 and have combo boxes like most are used to, this way it will be uniform and work on all devices better. The calendar picker just doesn't work sometimes I think on various devices... others it works great...

Comment

Any chance that a version of the app will be released for the iPhone in the near future? I like the functionality of the iPad version but I don't always have my tablet with me when I have some time to work on store maintenance.

Comment

I hear you on the iphone... we are so busy, if we only had more time working that direction though... slowly but surely.

Comment

I cant do this on iPad OS 8.1.

Comment

nick: so the ipad app does not work on the OS 8.1 is that what you are saying?

Comment

There are a number of things I can't do on the iPad app, these include add images to products,these all would be the good platform specific apps

Comment

So is this all on a newer ipad? let me know what version you have... also, what else besides pictures is not working there. thanks

Comment

Hiya jjones - the android app isn't showing apartment numbers and po box numbers on orders. Have you come across this yet?

Comment

Working...
                            X