Help with error uploading video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with error uploading video

I am trying to upload a 40mb video to my store, but keep getting the attached error message. I read on the forums that by adding the following to the php.ini file in the wp-admin directory that my problems would be solved but this has not been the case. My hosting provider is GoDaddy and after an hour on the phone with tech support, they suggested to contact EasyCart. I am starting here in the forms. Any suggestions?

VRMAtthew

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Hello:

for some reason that image is very small and I can not see it... but a 40mb video is often because the PHP.ini limits how much can be uploaded... there is a max_upload_size setting on the server that could block it. A slow internet connection could block it as well.

You coudl alternatively use FTP to manually upload them to the /wp-easycart-data/products/downloads folder and then on the product just select it once it shows up... another nice alternative.

For a further improved professional solution, you can connect up to Amazon S3 servers and have your files delivered from that location as well, not burden your server.

Comment

Working...
    X