Remove Quantity Selector on Single Product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove Quantity Selector on Single Product

A prior post I found (https://forums.wpeasycart.com/forum/...ntity-selector) stated that in order to remove the quantity selector from a product, I should use the following CSS code (Settings>Design>Custom CSS):

.page-id-XXX .ec_details_quantity {
    display: none;
    }

...where the XXX value was to be the "page id" of the product I wanted to hide...however, when I implemented this code, I quickly found out that the "XXX" value for all my products is the same..."page-id-662" I do not know what the 662 means, as it is not related to my products.

How do I target only certain products to not show the quantity selector?

So if you have products they will create specific pages/posts in wordpress, and you can target just a specific product by looking for that page-id-XXX or whaterver that number is. It's just a random number generated by wordpress for each page/post, but it lets you specifically hide CSS on just one product instead of across all products.

Comment

Here's what I found out... the solution from the first post is only valid if you have proactively selected the "Settings" > "Additional Settings" > "Additional Options" > "Use Custom Post Type Linking (recommended)" checkbox. If that is not selected, then the page-id-XXX CSS code will apply to all products because they don't have their own individual pages.

Comment

Working...
      X